In 1875, the Methodist church at Oxford Mills was built. This building was erected through the efforts of Rev. Beardsley. The first religious services were held in the old red schoolhouse. Since the erection of the church, the organization has been maintained. The Oxford Mills circuit includes the church at Oxford Junction, and the history of the pastors as given later in the history of the latter church, is the history of the pastors of this church. Rev. A. M. Jayne now supplies the pulpit. The present church trustees are: J. P. Snider, G. P. Tyrrel, John Elliot and Mrs. W. C. Hall.