A Catholic Church was built in Onslow about the year 1874. It was located on the east side of Summit Street where Church Street intersects. The land was donated by Mr. Esau Franks. The membership came largely from outside the community, quite a number from Hale, some from Scotch Grove and Clay townships. No services were held in the church after about 1895. The members scattered and those remaining in the neighborhood became affiliated with other churches of the same denomination. The building was torn down in the summer of 1909, moved to Baldwin, and reconstructed. Again, it was demolished in 2002.