|Rev. J. G. Johnson
|REV. J. G. JOHNSON, Pastor of the Baptist Church, Castle Grove; was born in Delaware Co., Penn., in 1844; he was educated in Pennsylvania, and at Taylor's Scientific and Commercial School at Wilmington, Del.; he began preaching in 1874; his first charge was at Brighton, Washington Co., Iowa; second at New Haven Church, Washington Co.; he located at Castle Grove in June, 1879. He was married to Anna M. Holston, of Delaware; they have two children—Mary E. and Maggie.
Source: History of Jones County, Iowa, Western Historical Company, Chicago, 1879, page 699.
|[an error occurred while processing this directive] [an error occurred while processing this directive]|