Begining in 1939, the site was occupied by a Ben Franklin store. The store was remodelled inside and out by the owner, Leo Loyet. At one time, including when this picture was taken, the store extended into the building formerly occupied by the bank.

The Ben Franklin store was eventually replaced by Edward and Alice Redmond's Coast to Coast store. They sold the building to Starlighters Theatre in 1988.

NEXT
CONTENTS
HOME
[an error occurred while processing this directive]