The Fisher House was built at the northeast corner of Main and Garnavillo, in 1857, by Joseph H. Fisher, Horace C. Metcalf and Nathan G. Sales. Fisher was the principle partner and landowner. Amos Peaslee was the first proprietor. Over the years it has been named The Parker House, The Gillen House and The Iowan. Another view.

More modern view.

NEXT
CONTENTS
HOME
[an error occurred while processing this directive]